beatlesremixers
   Beatles Remixes and Mash Ups
    Register Arcade  •  Chat  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Login     
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>beatlesremixers</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Mogg Multitracks synced to 2009 Remasters
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:55 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
Hello everybody,
I finally had some time to play around with the tracks and I synced the Come Together rockband multitracks to the 2009 remaster.
Now there is still quite a lot of phasing, especially on the cymbals, but at least the beats are all in time. I can still fine-tune more beats but I felt this was enough.
Please download them here - I absolutely need some feedback :-)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

technical specifications:
- I used Pro Tools with Elastic Audio Varispeed plugin.
- I manually lined up the drum track to the transients heard in the remaster, the other tracks were grouped so they followed the drum one.
- I listened on, and when I felt they were running apart I set another warp marker. You can see all the markers on the green track in the picture I attached.
- The multitracks have reversed phase when compared to the remasters - I didn't correct that (as it's not EXACTLY out of phase!) but to have a good listen I suggest reversing the phase of the remaster track so you avoid the low freq cut.
- I preserved the original stereo tracks, though it would be good to have mono tracks when possible (drums, bass, ...) and maybe OOPSing the real stereo tracks to have more separation.

What do you think?
Nick