beatlesremixers
   Beatles Remixes and Mash Ups
    Register Arcade  •  Chat  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Login     
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>beatlesremixers</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Moggies
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:19 am 

Have thanks: 1 time
Good even, fellow Beatles fans!

I started a mash up project a few months ago and have until now mostly just got the bits I needed from the Anthologies and from isolating left/right on the stereo mixes. I was also aware, from Youtube, that some more isolated bits had been taken from the 'Beat Combo' game and I'd ripped those too. However, it was only today that I found out that ALL of the Beat Combo tracks had been isolated in the mogg format! And it appears I'm VERY late to the party! I don't use a computer for making music, just 15 year old hardware samplers etc, so the multitracks would be more than a bit helpful as, for example, isolating the centre is a reet pita without software.

Obviously the moggs are hard to come by these days so I was wondering if anyone could help me out in that regard? A safe DL recommendation or to supply them?

Thanking you in advance!

I've got a few months to go before it's compete (baby = 2 hours music time a week!) but I shall be sure to post the reults here when I'm done!