beatlesremixers
   Beatles Remixes and Mash Ups
    Register Arcade  •  Chat  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Login     
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>beatlesremixers</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: The White Album multitracks (Request)
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:11 pm 

Have thanks: 0 time
I was wondering if anybody had a copy of the entire White Album in multitrack format? It was released as an 8 CD box set a while ago, and I can't find it anywhere online, for sale or download. I had seen it posted somewhere on here, but the link is now dead. If anybody could please help me out with this, I would be ecstatic. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: The White Album multitracks (Request)
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:50 am 

Have thanks: 3 time
I know that people have been packaging them up under 'albums' but half the reason these things are disappearing is cos their real aim is to $ELL them and that tends to end up getting the attention and termination of either the copyright holders or the sharing movement which doesn't like bootlegger$ much.
My recommendation is to get on the green devil and download the Complete Beatles MOGG which was posted at least 4 years ago (and I think then had been reposted in same form as an earlier distribution). It has come back with the site (and if you don't know what the green devil is, it's a dem0n with 0id and then a d0t and then a ph and the 0s are actually o.)
Even the title has done a lot to ensure its persistence as the uninitiated will just ignore it with a '3 gigabytes? WTF?'.
In there you have all you need and more!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:14 pm 

Have thanks: 41 time
I think you refer to the set published by Two-Of-Us-Productions in 2008. It has 8 CD's with Left, Right and Front isolations. These isolations are as good as you can get, but they are not multitracks.

ThatJonGuy wrote:
I was wondering if anybody had a copy of the entire White Album in multitrack format? It was released as an 8 CD box set a while ago, and I can't find it anywhere online, for sale or download. I had seen it posted somewhere on here, but the link is now dead. If anybody could please help me out with this, I would be ecstatic. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:12 pm 

BDJ wrote:
I think you refer to the set published by Two-Of-Us-Productions in 2008. It has 8 CD's with Left, Right and Front isolations. These isolations are as good as you can get, but they are not multitracks.

Yep that's it. I don't know why I said multitracks. But do you happen to have it? :D

Last edited by ThatJonGuy on Sat May 31, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:14 pm 

bigbobble wrote:
I know that people have been packaging them up under 'albums' but half the reason these things are disappearing is cos their real aim is to $ELL them and that tends to end up getting the attention and termination of either the copyright holders or the sharing movement which doesn't like bootlegger$ much.
My recommendation is to get on the green devil and download the Complete Beatles MOGG which was posted at least 4 years ago (and I think then had been reposted in same form as an earlier distribution). It has come back with the site (and if you don't know what the green devil is, it's a dem0n with 0id and then a d0t and then a ph and the 0s are actually o.)
Even the title has done a lot to ensure its persistence as the uninitiated will just ignore it with a '3 gigabytes? WTF?'.
In there you have all you need and more!

All I'm finding are the rockband MOGGS, which I have already.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:50 pm 

I just saw them still available at the green site.
With one seeder, but that's all it takes....

"The White Album Chronicles - Discs 1-8"
BDJ has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:55 am 

BDJ wrote:
I just saw them still available at the green site.
With one seeder, but that's all it takes....

"The White Album Chronicles - Discs 1-8"

Alright, I found it, thanks! But I downloaded it and it came up with some kind of picture software or something under the file name mac_installer.zip, is this normal? Also, do you have to make an account?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm 

Hmm, I wouldn't run any programs/executables from a torrent site when you expect music. Good decision.
I think you can use 1 download per day if you're not registered there.

I haven't tried this particular download myself, so I can't say whether it is genuine or not.